Honey Mustard & Herb Roasted Chicken
Try out this amazing recipe from Yum & Yummer with our Chicken Thighs and Legs
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp minced fresh thyme
2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
1 tsp grated lemon zest
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
5 large bone-in chicken thighs
5 large chicken drumsticks
1 small lemon, thinly sliced
Serves: 5 people
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chicken pieces in a large and strong resealable plastic bag. Add marinade and
seal bag. Turn bag to coat chicken evenly and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken pieces in pan and pour marinade over chicken. Do not overlap
- Scatter lemon slices over top (I would recommend wedging the lemon in between the
chicken to make sure the chicken browns) and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes
until chicken is cooked through.